SATURDAY 10 FEBRUARY
ROCHFORD WINES • YARRA VALLEY
BOYZ II MEN
BOYZ II MEN
Boyz II Men is an American R&B vocal group from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, best known for emotional ballads and a cappella harmonies. They are currently a trio composed of baritone Nathan Morrisalongside tenors Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman. During the 1990s, Boyz II Men found fame on Motown Records as a quartet including bass Michael McCary, who left the group in 2003 due to health issues.
TLC is an American girl group whose original line-up consisted of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas. Formed in Atlanta, Georgia in 1990, the group was very successful during the 1990s despite numerous spats with the law, each other, and the group’s record label and management. They scored nine top-ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including four number-one singles “Creep“,
New York City’s Grammy Award Winning new jack swing quartet Blackstreet returns to Australian this summer to celebrate RNB Vine Days. Receiving breakthrough success from hit single ‘No Diggity (feat. Dr Dre & Queen Pen)’, from 1996’s sophomore album Another Level, Blackstreet masterminded an album that blended street level rhythms with urban soul and received pop crossover success.
No RNB event would be complete without Australia’s #1 RNB DJ, DJ Horizon. Spinning all the biggest hip hop and RNB jams, DJ Horizon will keep the party pumping between performances before taking over the stage for an entire hour of party anthems.
Solidified as one of Australia’s premier party DJs, YO! MAFIA’s signature genre-smashing shows have seen her tour and support A-List artists such as Missy Elliot, Salt ’n’ Pepa, Pharrell Williams and Iggy Azalea just to name a few!
- Express entry to the event,
- Food – served for a 2hr period
- Private bar (cash only sales)
- A relaxed area to hang out with friends.
$127.37 (Ticket add-on)
- Exclusive access to a scenic deck over the lake with views of the winery and surrounding valley providing some sun and rain shelter (no view of stage from Deck).
- Premium bar and private bathroom facilities only available for The Deck ticket holders.
$32.78 (Ticket add-on)
PLAN YOUR TRIP
GETTING TO ROCHFORD WINES
Address: 878-880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream VIC 3770 Rochford Wines is approximately a 60 minute drive from the Melbourne CBD on the Maroondah Highway, just before Healesville. Our recommendation is to leave the car at home and get the shuttle!
From Melbourne and suburbs Book your seat on the Melbourne On The Move bus shuttle. Book via their website here or call 1300 558 686 From Yarra Valley region For transfers within in Lilydale, Healesville, Yarra Glen & Warburton contact the below. Wild Wombat Winery Tours – Call 1300 945 396
If you’re driving, there’s around 20 acres of parking available and you can purchase a $5 parking pass or $20 bus parking pass on-site.
There are very few taxis available in the Yarra Valley. Please call Yarra Valley Taxis for information on 5962 4722. Alternatively, you may arrange your own Uber ride to and from the show. The Taxi/Uber Rank for events is the drop off and pick-up area of the car park.
Planning to stay the night? Visit the Yarra Valley Official Visitor Site or (03) 8739 8000 for further information on local accommodation offers.
Crumb and Vine with Schnitz at RNB Vinedays!
Take a seat at the Schnitz Dining quarters and indulge in a festival dining experience like no other.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What can I bring to RNB Vine Days?
- A deckchair, picnic rugs, picnic basket, sealed plastic bottled water only (maximum 1 x 1.5L bottle per person).
- Deck chairs, picnic rugs, baskets are not permitted in the Front General Admission area.
- We do advise that you bring plenty of sunscreen and a hat!
- Keep in mind that if the weather has been wet during the week a waterproof floor cover may keep you more comfortable, as the lawn may still be damp.
Can I bring food in to RNB Vine Days?
You are permitted to bring food in to RNB Vine Days with the exception of drinks (alcoholic / soft drinks) and also only sealed plastic water allowed up to 1.5l. Additionally, no metal cutlery / glass are permitted. Make sure it’s plastic!
What’s prohibited at RNB Vine Days?
- Strictly NO BYO Alcohol or soft drink. This is a fully licensed event.
- Professional or SLR cameras, video or recording equipment,
- Selfie or Go Pro sticks,
- Glass (this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass),
- Metal cutlery (this includes bottle openers), tents or sun shelters, beanbags.
- Hard coolers, eskis, cooler bags larger than 26L (cabin sized)
What if it rains?
The show will still go on unless we advise otherwise. We suggest you bring wet weather clothes and footwear (remember no umbrellas). Keep an eye on our website and on our Facebook for updates before you come to the event.
Is there a dress code?
We suggest comfortable casual wear. Yarra Valley nights are notoriously cool – even following a warm day. Please bring something warm & waterproof to put on and/or sit on just in case.
Where am I able to smoke?
Smoking is ONLY permitted in marked designated smoking areas. Smoking is NOT permitted in the reserved seating areas.
Need further information on the ticket categories?
- FRONT GENERAL ADMISSION – This ticket allows patrons into a fenced area directly in front of the stage. There are NO seats provided. This is an unreserved area that is based on a first-come, first-served basis – Strictly no rugs or deck/camping chairs in the Front General Admission area. When purchasing a Front General Admission ticket you may be quoted a row and seat number, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect an actual seat or location.
- GENERAL ADMISSION – The General Admission area is located behind the Front General Admission area. This is an unreserved area that is based on a first-come, first-served basis – BYO rug or deck chair. When purchasing a General Admission ticket you may be quoted a row and seat number, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect an actual seat or location.
- DISABILITY TICKETS – Please contact the Ticketmaster Contact Centre if you have ‘Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special Needs’ booking requirements or are otherwise unable to complete a ticket purchase on-line. Contact details: 136100 and follow the prompts Accessible Seating Email Request: email@example.com